Sun, Mar 20|
Spring Opening Ceremony at Manifest House
with Angelee ✧ members-only event
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2022, 3:30 PM – 5:45 PM PDT
About the Event
Meet us at Manifest House for a very special Spring Opening Ceremony for our Spring 2022 members.
Hosted on the Spring Equinox and guided by Angelee Andorfer-Lopez (she/hers), founder of Manifest House and certified meditation guide, this 2hr15min quarterly event is open to all current and new members.
What You'll Receive:
- Guided meditation
- Discussion & tips on how to shift your self-care for the Spring season
- Guided reflection & journaling as we fill out our With Intention guidebooks together
- Intention setting, personal affirmations and reminders for the Spring season
- Breakout time with your soul-care allies (your peer-led support group for the season)
What You'll Need:
- Quiet and comfortable place to sit or lay down
- Headphones recommended
- A pillow to place under your head and/or knees
- Your With Intention guidebook or other journal
- Any other items that bring you comfort and help you create your sacred space (a cup of tea, crystals, candles, incense, etc).
About Your Instructor:
Angelee Andorfer-Lopez (she/hers) is a certified meditation guide and the Founder of Manifest House, a virtual wellbeing space rooted in community that helps BIPOC women and allies care for all aspects of themselves unapologetically. Inspired by her own self-healing journey, Angelee is incredibly passionate about mental health, self-care, representation and inclusivity in wellness, and building authentic communities. Creating Manifest House has been a dream come true, and she feels lucky to share this space of healing with those who need it. Angelee is excited to be building out a brick-and-mortar space in Phoenix, Arizona that will open in 2022. Connect with her on Instagram at @manifesthouse_ and www.manifesthouse.com to stay up to date on upcoming workshops and latest happenings.
Meet you at the House ✨
This is a members-only event.