Fri, Nov 19|
Midday Breathwork at Manifest House
with Brittany ✧ $10 day pass or free with membership
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2021, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM PST
About the Event
Meet us at Manifest House for a 30 minute guided breathwork practice with Brittany (she/hers). We’ll use this session to do a quick emotional check-in, reset, and energize you for the rest of your day.
About Breathwork: Breathwork is an active meditation that uses a 3-part breathing pattern to facilitate emotional release and healing. Unlike traditional meditation, breathwork is a somatic experience that allows stuck feelings, patterns, and behavior to rise to the surface to be explored, acknowledged, and/or released. Breathwork can also teach us to take deeper breaths, facilitate mind-body awareness, and experience cathartic release.
What You'll Need:
- A quiet place to lay down (bed, yoga mat, couch) undisturbed for the duration of the session.
- A blanket if you tend to get cold
- Your favorite journal if you'd like to write down thoughts or intentions.
- Headphones recommended
- Any other items that bring you comfort and help you create your sacred space (a cup of tea, crystals, candles, incense, etc).
- Note: It's best not to have a large meal or any stimulants (drugs, alcohol, excessive caffeine) before the session.
About Your Instructor:
Brittany Dior Wilson (she/her) is a Breathwork facilitator. Her practice creates community healing spaces for people to center their wellness and shared experiences in a concerted effort to heal the individual and the collective. Brittany got her start in community healthcare where her interests evolved to meet the intersection of social impact, wellness, and community-based healing. Her other interests include travel, dance, photography, and tarot.
Meet you at the House ✨
This ticket gives you access to this event only. Receive access to unlimited events for just $29/month when you become a member.$10.00+$0.25 service fee