Healing The Inner Child at Manifest House
Time & Location
About the Event
Meet us at Manifest House for a gathering to connect to your younger self through inner child healing. Inner child work is a powerful tool for healing. It helps us navigate though our unhealed wounds and allows us to hold space to reconnect, nurture and heal our inner-child. We are delighted to have Purple Liera, healer and founder of WOC Sister Collective, lead us through a 60 minute gathering. Join us as we hold space for your inner child in a safe and tender way through journaling, meditation, breathwork and movement.
This community class is a donation-based (pay what you can). Free spots are available and everyone is welcome, regardless of ability to donate. All proceeds from this event go towards our facilitator and the Manifest House scholarship fund, which provides fully-funded memberships to those in our community needing support.
What You'll Need:
- Comfortable and quiet place
- Your favorite journal
- A blanket or shawl
- Headphones recommended
- Any other items that bring you comfort and help you create your sacred space (a cup of tea, crystals, candles, incense, etc).
Become a Manifest House member and attend this class and every other event for free! Memberships start at just $29/month, sign-up here.
About Your Instructor:
Alex Purple Liera is an educator, activist, community organizer, and healer. She is the founder of the WOC Sister Collective. The collective offers a wide variety of WOC focused events, circles, and workshops that educate, motivate, and empower womxn in our community.
Meet you at the House ✨
- Free ticket$0$00$0
- $35 donation$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- $25 donation$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- $15 donation$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- $5 donation$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0