Thu, May 27|
Breathe and Release Breathwork at Manifest House
with Brittany ✧ $10 day pass or free with membership
Time & Location
May 27, 2021, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM PDT
About the Event
Meet us at Manifest House for a 45 minute guided breathwork practice with Brittany (she/hers). Breathwork is an active meditation that uses a 3-part breathing pattern to facilitate emotional release and healing. Unlike traditional meditation, breathwork is a somatic experience that allows stuck feelings, patterns, and behavior to surface to be explored, acknowledged, and/or released. Breathwork can also teach us to take deeper breaths, facilitate mind-body awareness, and experience cathartic release.
What You'll Need:
- A quiet place to lay down (bed, yoga mat, couch) undisturbed for the duration of the session.
- A blanket if you tend to get cold
- Your favorite journal if you'd like to write down thoughts or intentions.
- Headphones recommended
- Any other items that bring you comfort and help you create your sacred space (a cup of tea, cystals, candles, incense, etc).
- Note: it's best not to have a large meal or any stimulants (drugs, alcohol, excessive caffeine) before the session
Book a day-pass or join our membership community and attend this event free. See the plan options here.
About Your Instructor:
Brittany Dior Wilson (she/her) is a Breathwork facilitator. Her practice creates community healing spaces for people to center their wellness and shared experiences in a concerted effort to heal the individual and the collective. Brittany got her start in community healthcare where her interests evolved to meet the intersection of social impact, wellness, and community-based healing. Her other interests include travel, dance, photography, and tarot.
Meet you at the House ✨
+$0.25 service fee
This ticket gives you access to this event only. Receive access to unlimited events for just $29/month when you become a member.
+$0.25 service fee0