Thu, Oct 26|
Sacred Integration: The Dance of the Feminine and Masculine Workshop at Manifest House
with Amy ✧ $25 or free with membership
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM PDT
About the Event
Join Manifest House for Sacred Integration: The Dance of Feminine and Masculine Energies at Manifest House, a workshop to explore the harmonious relationship between the awakened feminine and masculine. Within every woman living her most powerful and authentic life is a harmonious dance between the two; the rise of the feminine cannot be fully expressed without a healed relationship with the masculine.
We are honored to have Energy Intuitive Guide & Psychotherapist, Amy Rachelle Taylor, lead us through this workshop and guided meditation to cultivate self-awareness and begin to shift your energetic feminine-masculine relationship.
Can't make it live? Not to worry -- a recording of this workshop will be provided to those who RSVP.
What You Will Recieve:
- Clarity on the distinction between feminine and masculine energies, as well as your relationship with them.
- An exploration of the ways these energies serve each other.
- Self-discovery and reflection on how the barriers you experience are inviting you to reconcile this sacred union so your radiance can bloom.
- An introduction to EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) tapping to shift imbalances in your energetics.
- An intuitive journey to support your sacred union.
What You'll Need:
- A quiet place to tune in with minimal distractions
- Headphones recommended
- Your favorite journal if you'd like to take notes or reflect afterwards
- Water or tea
- Any other items that bring you comfort and help you create your sacred space (a cozy blanket, crystals, candles, incense, etc)
About Your Facilitator:
As a Licensed Therapist & Intuitive Soul Guide, Amy Rachelle Taylor bridges the gap between mental health counseling and multidimensional healing to help people heal in unimaginable ways, awaken their core nature, live from their inner compass, and embody their potential.
With experience of over 20 years in the psychology field, she works as a therapist with Mente Counseling and specializes in non-western therapies. She'll also soon be offering Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy with New Wave Medicine.
With her business, Amy offers 1:1 shadow work and intimate group healing and ceremonial events, therapy, and consultation with BIPOC colleagues. Learn more at her website www.amyrachelle.net or on Instagram @amyrachelleintuitive.
Meet you at the House ✨
This ticket gives you access to this event only. Receive access to unlimited events when you become a member.$25.00+$0.63 service fee