Sat, Feb 12|
From the Heart: Cacao Ceremony at Manifest House
with Karla ✧ $25 day pass or free with membership
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST
About the Event
Meet us at Manifest House for a sacred Cacao Ceremony guided by personal transformational leader and healer Karla Vergopia (she/hers). Bring your own ceremonial cacao to sip (an optional recipe will be provided prior to the event) and join us to learn about and connect with this sacred medicine together in community.
Cacao is a personal experience as it depends on how each individual connects with this plant/ancestral medicine. Cacao can connect you with your higher self, open up your heart to release what no longer serves you, and help you manifest and receive what you are ready to. You can learn more about the ancestral roots of ceremonial cacao HERE.
Note: While cacao will highly support your ceremony experience, if you do not have cacao you can still attend. Gathering in ceremony is beautiful and effective with or without cacao.
If you aren't able to attend the live ceremony, a recording will be provided to those who RSVP.
Caution: Individuals currently pregnant, taking any SSRI antidepressants, low blood pressure medication or those undergoing chemotherapy treatment should consult their doctor before drinking ceremonial cacao. The combination of medication and Cacao can cause adverse effects when consumed in higher doses.
Preparing for Ceremony:
- Bring a cup of ceremonial cacao. This can be purchased at your local apothecary / herbal store, health food store, or online. Our facilitator, Karla, ships ceremonial cacao through her online shop The Mayan Spirit (please place your order before February 6th)
- Please prepare your cacao ~10 minutes before ceremony, it can be nice to put it in a thermos to keep it warm. If this is your first time making cacao I would give yourself 25 minutes to prepare your space & the cacao and not feel rushed. You can also start to put your intention into your cacao when you make it, too.
- We’ll open the space together and take our first sip together, so please wait to drink it.
- A quiet, private space that feels comfortable and nourishing to you
- Headphones recommended
- Any other items that bring you comfort and help you create your sacred space (a journal, water, crystals, candles, incense, etc).
Recommended Online Shop: The Mayan Spirit
- The Mayan Spirit (place order before February 6th)
About Your Guide:
Karla Vergopia (she/hers) is a personal transformational leader and healer to people all over the world. Karla Vergopia holds a major in Psychology, certified Transformational Life Coach, Mindfulness, Access Consciousness, and other areas of transformation. But mostly, she is always guided by the divine and her ancestors, making her a natural Shaman. HER story is a powerful example of self-love and resilience while she embraces her truth by sharing her story, and coming back home to own the power within her, always guided by the divine and her ancestors. Through her healing practice, transformational coaching programs, wellness workshops, and retreats, she has helped men and women to stand tall as their most empowered and authentic selves to return home within themselves with confidence and grace to become who they were created to be through her three pillars: Mind, Body & Soul.
Meet you at the House ✨
This ticket gives you access to this event only.$25.00+$0.63 service fee